Monday, August 24, 2015

Hero Board


One of my first posts here on the Pretty Inspired Blog was about the power of creating a vision board. During a conversation about a recent mind-blowingly fun experience I had that was on said vision board, a friend of mine suggested I also create a hero board. 'What's that?' I asked.  
 
The purpose of a hero board is to work in conjunction with your vision board, so you not only strive to achieve your set goals and visualise and plan for good things to come in the future, but you can also look back on and feel proud of what you have already worked hard to achieve. It can also remind you of past moments you made happen that brought you joy or made you feel alive.
 
I have placed my hero board on the same wall as my vision board, either side of my computer desk, so I can be reminded daily of past moments I made happen that brought me joy and made me feel alive! It may look a little empty right now, but don't you worry, I'll change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment