Monday, June 10, 2019

Sunrise Is The New Sunset: Out-Running The Black Dog


I did a thing and signed up to run the YMCA Canberra Half Marathon. Over the next 12 weeks, I will be in training which means early mornings, meeting new people and a good reason to get out of bed.

I have a black dog. The black dog is lazy and would rather I lie in bed and feel sorry for myself. Right now The Black Dog is faster than me, but if I keep running I'll eventually catch up ;)

Week 1 of 12: Sunrise Is The New Sunset


Week 2 of 12: Symmetry & Serenity


Week 3 of 12: When one Canberra landmark just isn't enough...


Week 4 of 12: Light Within The Darkness


Week 5 of 12: Peace In The Park


 Week 6 of 12: Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow


Week 7 of 12: Good things come to those who get up early


Week 8 of 12: Reflect & Reset


 Week 9 of 12: Expect The Unexpected


 Week 10 of 12: Follow Your Own Path


Week 11 of 12: Two steps forward, one step back. never mind though, you're still on track


Week 12 of 12: The Fog Is Lifting




No comments:

Post a Comment