Sunday, January 20, 2019

Suddenly 30



Today is the last day before I take on my 30s! Reflecting on my 20s, they've been very good to me...

Graduated CITwith a Bachelor of Design (Photography) Degree
Started my photography business
Started working as an agency photographer for Victoria's Models...
Went backpacking around Europe for 3 months and travelled solo for the first time
Started working with and learning from an experienced wedding photographer (O Photography)
Met the love of my life
Ran/walked the Sydney 14km City2Surf
Started a personal creative blog Em's Pretty Inspired
Moved out of home and experienced the good and bad of house sharing
Threw a few themed house parties

Became a bird mum to our budgie Dizzie Rascal
 Dealt with health issues and a new diagnosis as best I could
Studied a Cert 3 in Early Education part-time at CIT
Went to 5 Day Surf Camp at Seven Mile Beach
Travelled to South & Central America for 3 months with Rob
Moved in with Rob
Completed Rainbow Yoga For Kids 3 Day Teacher Training in Sydney
Taught yoga to kids aged 0-5 yrs in childcare centres for The Yoga Garden
Worked my dream job as a tour photographer for Life Before Work in Thailand and Indonesia for 3 months
Invested in a one-on-one business tutorial with Sunlit Studios in Brisbane
Re-branded, set up my home studio and grew my Wedding & Portrait Photography business
Experienced Tony Robbins: Live in Brisbane
Learnt how to cook
Dyed my hair all colours of the rainbow
Worked my dream job again as a tour photographer for Life Before Work's Yachtlife tours in Turkey, Greece and Croatia
Visited 30 countries by the time I'm 30
Bought a house with Rob


What will my 30s bring? I have no idea, but I've decided it's going to be totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment