Monday, June 13, 2016

Dead or Alive

I was recently asked to answer the age-old question, 'If you were to meet any three people dead or alive, who would they be and why?' My answers...

Photographer and mentor to many Jasmine Star - to pick her brain all things photography related! I would love to meet this incredible woman who has guided my practice so much through her open online advice and inspired me to never give up no matter how hard things get.

Zumba creator Beto Perez - to practice the moves of my favourite dance style with the one and only!

World of Wanderlust travel blogger Brooke Saward - to exchange travel stories with one of the most well traveled people in the world! She mentions in one of her posts that writing about her experiences gave purpose to her travelling, which inspired me to write about my own travel experiences (stay tuned for more!).


No comments:

Post a Comment