Saturday, March 28, 2015

Custom- designed Glow In The Dark Sticker


As the big kid I often am, I was looking everywhere for a company that makes cool glow in the dark stickers. There was none in the shops, so I went online. I found a company called Dezign with a Z http://www.dezignwithaz.com/, who take orders for custom designed glow stickers. So I sent them this moon face and stars drawing I did last year, and they made it into a glow in the dark sticker for me...  so cool!

 
 
I love the result! It was too tricky for them to include the fine detail seen in the original drawing, but I am happy with it otherwise, and although I am not able to get a photo that shows the full effect, I can tell you it glows beautifully! The perfect addition to my bedroom ceiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment